Command Line : Encode & Encrypt Text

PIE (Pixel Image Encoder) Command Line - Text 
Some examples using the command line to encode and decode "text" values.

Text Encoding and Decoding Command Line Examples

Encodes "hello World" text and encrypts using "my password". If a filename is not entered, the default "text.txt.png" is used. Click Here for the result.

java -cp .\pie-x.x.jar Pie -encode -text "hello World" -encryption "my password"

Decodes "text.txt.png" which was created from the above example and decrypts using "my password". When finished, "text.txt" will be created on the desktop as no directory specified. File will contain "hello World".

java -cp .\pie-x.x.jar Pie -decode -file ".\text.txt.png" -encryption "my password"

Encode using a file name, The same process as above but will override the default "text.txt" file name and uses the one in the "-name" parameter. If no extension is used, ".png" is added. When decoding ".txt" extension is added.

.\jre\bin\java -cp .\pie-x.x.jar Pie -encode -text "hello World" -name "My_File" -encryption "my password"

to decode use

java -cp .\pie-x.x.jar Pie -decode -file "C:\Users\...\Desktop\My_File.png" -encryption "my password"

Will only work if text is detected. To decode directly to the console use "-console.

java -cp .\pie-x.x.jar Pie -decode -file "C:\Users\...\Desktop\My_File.png" -console -encryption "my password"